Thursday, February 25, 2010

ART - First set of eliminations 02/25/10

And we are at the first elimination round of the season – two guys and two girls go home.

Ryan – Black suit, white shirt, tie undone – Big woooo – That suit sooo did not fit him right. I wonder if he even has a stylist. I am going with . . . . NO!

Group Song – ‘American Boy’ – OK are ya’ll sitting down for this one – I actually liked the way that they sounded together – pretty damn good – and then I was reminded (Thanks Janeen) they cut that before and lip synced it – Ah, now it makes sense. The choreography still sucks! Looks like something the Mickey Mouse Club would do!

First set of eliminations – Girls

Siobion – (or however you spell it – Where the hell do people come up with these names? Sounds like a baby’s formula) but she is safe.

Haley – That was one ugly ass flower she had in her head – I don’t get all these flowers and funky animal head adornments these chicks are wearing this year – tacky, tacky, tacky. OMG! She’s safe! I despise this girl – can’t talk, can’t sing . . . . Hopefully she’ll go soon enough!

Michelle – safe – Yep should be!

Katelyn – safe

Katie – safe – can’t stand her either. She just reminds me of a brat.

Janelle – eliminated – See what happens when you mess with Heart!

Allison – ‘Scars’ – Them is some long bright red extensions she got on there! I kinda like the black streaks in it though – black dress with this big ole . . . . it looked like a friggin fin coming outta the back of her – (I can just see the designer of that frock going – we need something in the back – Oh, I know let’s put a fin back there!) – Black patterned hose and knee high boots – all in all – it was Allison. I like the song – liked the lyrics – but one question – What drug do you think she was on? I’m going with coke! She was totally high!

Girls – second set of eliminations –

Paige – safe

Lacy – safe (Leave Stevie alone from now on! – Final warning!)

Lily – Gordon will be happy!

Crystal – safe, and should be

DiDi – safe

Ashley – eliminated – She sang Happy – guess she’s not now - I’m totally OK with this – but you could tell by the look on her face – she wasn’t. Oh well hunny – I’ll give you one of these . . . . ‘Bless you heart’ . . . . See ya!


Guys eliminations – First go round . . . .

Mike – Personal trainer?!? – Really?!? – Seriously?!? – safe – whad evah.

John – safe – dude needs to work on his flatness

Aaron – safe

Todrick – safe (again – where do people get these names? Speaking as someone who totally hates their name – there ought to be a damn law!)

Tim – safe – I’m going with a great big WTF? Dude totally got by on his looks – I think I told ya’ll that I though he would. I mean, I get a lot from my looks too – but I don’t try to freakin sing when I know I can’t!

Joe – eliminated – hated to see him go so early when it should have been Tim.

Kris Allen – ‘Let It Be’ – gray shirt, jeans – boring! However, he did an excellent job with the song. Gotta tell ya’ll – wasn’t a big Kris fan until the other day I was jamming in da truck – heard I song I liked – turned up the radio and I’ll be damned if it wasn’t his song . . . . I actually liked it! – There, I said it! It’s in print!

Last set of eliminations . . . .

Casey – safe – ah, yeah!

Jermaine – safe – OMG – seriously?

Lee – safe – ah, yeah!

Andrew – safe – but he better pick it up.

Alex – safe – gotta work on the nerves.

Tyler – eliminated – Now he can go make those movies . . . .

OK ART fans – first set of eliminations under our belt and 4 of them are weeded out . . . .

Ya’ll have a great Friday – a great weekend and I’ll talk to ya’ll next week. Got a killer weekend planned – AS ALWAYS! I really do need to grow up one day . . . . But it ain’t today!


DJ Jumper
ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment