Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Top 10 Guys - 03/02/10

OK boys and girls – let’s see if the puppy is gonna play fetch . . . .

Ryan – black suit, blue shirt, black tie . . . drab, drab, drab . . . . Somebody wake me up when he gets some style.

Michael – ‘This is a Mans World’ – Personal Trainer?!? . . . . Really?!? . . . . Seriously?!? . . . . Yeah, I know I’ve said that time after time – guess what, you’ll hear it again! I don’t care if he can bench 505 . . . . Don’t mean a thing to me – guess it’s just what you’re into. I’d rather be cut – I get told all the time that I need a band aide – cause I’m so cut. Anyhoooo . . . . All black with a little bling. Seen it – over it. OK, that actually wasn’t bad at all. It was much better than the Mike Tyson impression last week. He needs to stick with the R&B, it’s his groove. Good song choice for him and I’ll give it a good ole . . . . . OK.

John Park – ‘Gravity’ – White v neck ‘t’ – jeans – not a lot of planning there was it? He needs to pick up a weight to fill in them sleeves. That was boring . . . . yawn . . . .yawn . . . . Yeah like Michael – better than last week but still flat . . . . What was his name again? . . . . What did he sing?

Casey James – ‘I Don’t Wanna Be’ – Black shiny shirt – liked it, jeans – a staple but it worked partly because it wasn’t form fitting so you couldn’t tell he had no form. Shirt would look a lot better on me. Casey, my bud, a rocker you ain’t. You don’t wanna be dat! Take another swing Casey – you missed that one.

Alex Lambert – ‘Everybody Knows’ – That jacket (black plaid) goes just perfect with Carol’s hair don’t ya think? – Blue shirt, white v neck ‘t’ and gray jeans – to much goin on there. Another improver. I didn’t totally cringe at that so I’m giving that one a . . . . . insert shoulder shrug here . . . .

Todrick Hall – ‘What’s Love Got to Do With it’ – Pewter shiny, shiny jacket (now that’s a lot of shiny ugly!) black shirt, black tie, black pants . . . . Can we move on please? He needs to do more than a few push ups before he goes on stage to make them pecs look bigger. Good Gawd! – He doin Tina! She needs to bitch slap him! That last note was horrendous just like the whole friggin thing! That was totally bad! He may exit the competition now . . . .

Jermaine Sellers – ‘What’s Going On?’ – OMG! I totally agree with Renee – it’s Pee Wee Herman! – and with a fake Mohawk – pink bow tie, black polka dot shirt, white sweater, jeans – Where was his bike? He needs to find that bike – get on it – and wave bye-bye to everybody and ring his little bell as he rides off into the sunset! Hopefully he ain’t going on! Like the two dudes on In Living Color . . . . . Hated it!

Andrew Garcia – ‘You Give Me Something’ – Gray jacket, Black v neck ‘t’ – black scarf, jeans – Pardon my nap. Still hating them glasses. Come on Armani – throw the dude some specs like you did for Danny – He needs help! I had high hopes for this guy but he’s just not cutting it. He had potential at the beginning but I don’t see it anymore . . . . He’s boring me . . . . next please.

Aaron Kelly – ‘My Girl’ – Black shirt, jeans – to safe. His voice cracked a lot on that one or was it me? Again – Better than last week – song was too old fashioned for him – didn’t totally hate it but . . . . Big whooo

Tim Urban – ‘Get Higher’ – Red v neck ‘t’ and white pants – (crew necks are so totally over – and good riddance) – OK – he looked the part but there he went again and opened his mouth. He did make some small improvement over last time but still not good there Tim-bo! Agree with Ellen, he needs to go do those Hallmark Channel movies. Will the teeny boppers keep him in another week? . . . . probably.

Lee Dewyze – ‘Lips of An Angel’ – Blue ‘t’ – should have been v-neck (Lee, dude! – pay attention!) – jeans were cool but obviously to big for him because he pulled them up at least two times while he was singing – How classy! Despite his wardrobe problems – I totally liked that one! I really like this guy’s voice and in my opinion this was the best performance of the night. Agree with Kara – he has a commercial voice and I think he’s just gonna get better and better.

Okie Doke – Was this an improvement over last weeks show? – yeah – by a lot? No – but it was more tolerable. Let’s hope the girls have improved since last week. Only one I really liked tonight was Lee, Michael second and don’t really have a third.

Catch ya’ll tomorrow . . . . .

DJ Jumper,
ART President

4 comments:

  1. I love Alex and Lee..they were both so nervous tho altho since Alex had his guitar to hide behind he did better. I agree with most of what you say above. But why do you pick on Ryan, i love him. Im getting bored with these shows this season and i don't know why.....and who is Carol? I must be super old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whos is Carol? Oh Jodi,Carol Brady of the Brady Bunch! He has her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are so right!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just now catching up on this week's shows. I liked Lee. Michael and Casey were ok (did like Casey's guitar playing - but he's a bit stiff). Jermaine and John need to go. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete