Thursday, March 11, 2010

Top 12 announced - 03/11/10

OK – got in late and missed the opening group song – damn Lexington traffic! Anywhooo – guessing it was just like the other ones – taped and lip synced so I’m guessing I didn’t miss much. I'll look at it later on the DVR.

Ryan – chauffer – missing his cap – nuff said.

Here we go . . . .

Didi – top 12

Siobion – top 12

Paige – top 12

Katelyn – eliminated – should have been reversed.

I can’t get why they make such a big deal over the top 12 – it’s the top 10 that get to go on tour – so why all the hype? Just sayin . . . .

Casey – top 12

Tim – top 12 – he stepped it up.

Lee – top 12 – DUH!

Todrick – eliminated – I’m good wid dat!

Scott McEntyre and Matt Guirard – WTF wuz up wid Matt’s hair! Was he tryin to do the Mohawk thing? What is it with all these Mohawks! Scott still reminds me of one of them wookies from Star Wars. They don’t need to be singin together . . . .

Question – why do they still say that they have a new album out? When’s the last time ya’ll seen an album?!?

Crystal – she looked so sad tonight – cheer up hunny – you be top 12 – DUH!

Michael – top 12 – whad – evah . . . .

Lacey – top 12 – after last night I kinda figured she would be.

Aaron – top 12

Andrew – top 12

Alex – eliminated – I think it should have been Andrew – I’m so bored with that guy. Sorry Jodi.

Katie – top 12 – WHAT!?!

Lily – eliminated – I soooo totally don’t agree with that one! She is much more talented than that brat Katie! Sorry Gordon.

I don’t get it people – but we got our top 12.

Its St. Patrick’s Day weekend! Time to get da drunk on! (Like I don’t do that pretty much every weekend but this weekend its green beer!) Already got the tight green t-shirt ironed!

Ya’ll have a great weekend!

Oh - they are doing The Rolling Stones next week . . . .

DJ Jumper
ART President

3 comments:

  1. Wow...Tim or Toddrick? HOW BOUT BOTH...sadly disappointed 'bout Alex and Lily. I have great faith that they'll both be scooped up by a label as they both have unique, current voices and style. Should have been Katie in my opinion..Im glad paige stayed - she should have gone based on the song this week, however, i think she'll bring more to the table Stones week!! Deeg- didn't miss much with the opening song, i thought it was seriously lame! Have a good weekend eeervyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh DJ, BTW artists and recording labels still call them albums - as they are a compilation of songs...but they are albums released on CD...I wondered that years ago, so i looked it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have kept Alex and Lily, and booted Aaron and Katie. I also would have kept Katelyn around longer than Paige, Didi or Lacy. And would have kept Todrick longer than Tim. But all of that group will go soon enough - not too blown away by the talent this year. I like Crystal and Lee. That's about it at this point. Definitely not as good as the last 3 years.

    ReplyDelete