Thursday, March 25, 2010

Top 10 announced - 03/24/10

Ryan – Didn’t he have that same suit on last night – and the night before – and the night before – and the night before – and the night before – and the night before . . . . .

Group song – ‘Jitterbug’ – Jitterbug? Really? – That was cheesier than a truckload of Velveeta!

Did ya’ll notice when Ryan opened the show he didn’t mention how many number of votes was received – ratings are definitely down . . . .

First set of eliminations –

Soybean – she talks – bust she makes no sense – anyway – safe

Lee – safe

Casey – safe

Tim – he’s worn that red v-neck tee before – remember – he wore it with them white pants! – Bottom 3 – no surprise here

Paige – Bottom 3 – yep – sure should be

They got R&B next week and Usher will be the mentor.

Miley – ‘When I Look At You’ – Didn’t watch it – left the room – can’t stand her. I did however walk back into the room right at the time she did the ‘hair flip’ – I threw up a little in my mouth. Did her mama NOT teach her how to stand up straight?!?

Second set of eliminations –

Aaron – safe

Didi - safe

Michael – gets on my nerve (yes, I only have one nerve) – safe

Crystal – safe

Andrew – safe

Katie – bottom 3

So – you got Paige, Tim and Katie in the bottom 3 and ‘Dull Boy’ sends Katie right back to safety leaving Tim and Paige.

‘Make a Wave’ – Joe Jonas and some chick that couldn’t sing – neither could Joe – just once again goes to show ya that most of these people can’t sing outside of technically enhanced studio. Don’t know why Joe cut his hair so short – but I tell what they coulda cut – THAT SONG! That was . . . . Let’s see . . . . What’s the word . . . .? Ah, hell . . . . . let’s just go with . . . . . BAD!

Between Paige and Tim – Time is safe leaving Paige to sing for her survival. However, she didn’t get the chance – Simon said it was unanimous that she should go home and basically told her that it was no need to sing again – good decision. Think I’ll post a Thank you email on the AI web site for that.

OK – ART members – another week down and we have our top 10 that will go on tour. Don’t think I’m going to be rushing to get a ticket to see that concert – Hell, I sing better than most of these people drunk off my azz in a karaoke bar on a Saturday night after I’ve had about 10 shots and slurring every syllable that comes outta my mouth . . . . .

Ya’ll have a great weekend! – I have an awesome weekend planned – Party starts here soon and lasts until bedtime Sunday! Haircut – done – manicure – done – Tan – done - wardrobe planned - done – beer in the fridge chillin – done – pills to prevent hangover – on the kitchen counter with a note to the bottle that reads – TAKE ME!

Peace!

DJ Jumper
ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment