Thursday, March 11, 2010

Top 8 guys - 03/10/10

Ryan – He’s like the movie of the month on cable – you can see the same thing on every friggin channel . . . . JUST LIKE THAT SUIT!

Lee – ‘Firefly’ – Green plaid shirt, black ‘t’ under – jeans – it was him – it was cool. When I heard he was singing this song I was like – Dude, WTH? I can only really enjoy that song when I’m high. However . . . . I liked his version better than the Owl City version! Love this guy’s voice – he totally made that work for him. Agree with Kara (first time I think!) – He took that song and made it better – I actually enjoyed that song and I wasn’t high! Great job from him – as usual!

Alex – ‘Trouble’ – Black jacket – white shirt left out – black skinny tie – grayish jeans – all of that was totally cool. This dude is getting better and starting to grow on me. That was totally better than the last couple of times and he’s starting to show us what he can do. Good song choice for him. Agree with Ellen – he’s getting better each week. Totally needs a different ‘do’ though.

Tim – ‘Hallelujah’ (thank God for spell check on that one!) – Black shirt – jeans – a total staple but did like the black shirt – would look better on me. Whoa! Why the hell ain’t he been doing that good all along? That was a total shocker for me. He actually did a jam up job on that song especially when you compare it to the last performances. Totally a perfect song choice for him – fit his voice. Damn good job!

Andrew – ‘Genie in a Bottle’ – A&F type sweater – hated it! – White v-neck ‘t’ – jeans and still accessorizing with the Buddy Holly glasses. I would have thought they would have changed them by now but I don’t think they do a make over on them until they get to the top 12 – must be a perk or something. I did not care for his rendition of this song. Totally didn’t feel it at all. I’m getting bored with this guy. That totally didn’t work for him and totally agree with Simon – he’s going backwards.

Casey – ‘You’ll think of me’ – Real cool white shirt with the pattern on the shoulders – I have one or two like that (OK, probably about 40) – jeans – it was all cool. Hair – looked like a rats nest. OK Casey fans – that was so totally what-evah . . . . He has done much better in the past and that was yawns-ville for me. Didn’t totally hate it but it was just uneventful and unexciting. He’ll totally be in the top 12 – he just kinda bored me this week.

Aaron – ‘I’m Already There’ – Gray plaid shirt – white crew neck under (crew neck – seriously? – pay attention son!) – Jeans – it looked OK. He started of really bad on that for me but made up for it in the middle and the end. For him to be 16, he did a good job on that. I’m just not feelin his vibe though. He’s kinda like that relative that you can only take so much of – then you’re done.

Todrick – ‘Find Me Somebody to Love’ – OK – Totally loved the black shoulder zipper jacket. I want that – but hated them jeans tucked into them boots – get over that already man – he’s done that way to many times! Ya’ll sitting down? I actually thought he did pretty good on that – He didn’t make my skin crawl this time. Still not one of my fav’s but I’ll give the dude credit for that one. Good job.

Mike - ‘This Woman’s’ World’ - Yep – gotta say it! Personal Trainer?!? – Seriously?!? – You’ll hear again next week if he’s still there. Black jacket, black vest, white shirt, black tie – jeans – that didn’t work for him. He’s another one of these that as long as I don’t have to look at him I like the way he sings – just can’t look at him – ya know like Clay Aiken. That last note was freakin awesome though. He did do a great job on that one but still not likin him to much.

Kara is getting sillier and sillier each week! Crying after Mikes performance – What is she 16? Gimme a break already! What’s she gonna do next – faint?!?

I didn’t absolutely hate anybody tonight. The ‘judges’ can say that the girls are stronger than the guys but . . . . . Guess again Skippy . . . . The guys totally outshine the girls at this point.

Not sure who’s gonna go tonight for the guy’s – the ones that have been lagging stepped it up this week so as long as Lee stays – I’m good.

Talk to ya’ll tomorrow,


DJ Jumper
ART President

1 comment:

  1. I agree - hard to hate anyone tonight, very disappointed w/ Garcia....i really LOVE Alex...i love his tone, and his carol do, is so funny...he looks just like one of my son's friends..it's creepy...

    ReplyDelete