Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Top 8 girls - 03/09/10

Ryan – ya know – he is just like himpes (that’s what guys get – girls get herpes – OK, that’s funnier when you’re drinkin!) – He just keeps coming back . . . . . wearing the same suit . . . . .

Katie – ‘Break Away’ – Hair straight – ho hum - cool gray jacket though – black shirt, black patterned pants – that would look cool on somebody else – looked like she was playin dress up. I don’t think it’s such a good idea for these people to be doing idol winners songs – especially when you can’t sing. Does she even have a key? That was sooooo not entertaining. She need to go . . . .

Siobhan – ‘House of the Rising Sun’ – What is it with flowers in the head? Black kinda Chinese lookin jacket over a red dress – it was her. OK – she totally nailed that! She’s starting to grow on me – I just can’t look at her sing and cringe when she speaks – She is one spaced out mama but she sho can blo!

Lacy – ‘The Story’ – Leopard print jacket, pinkish shirt, black pants and pinkish shoes – and baby – that lime green nail polish was da bomb! (That was total sarcasm). Now this one was a surprise to me – this is the best she has done since she has been in this competition – totally her type of song – good song choice – she had great vocals on this one – She need to stay on dis road!

Katelyn – ‘I Feel the Earth Move’ – Hair back down and lookin like she just got outta bed – LOVE IT! – Beige jumper – purple long sleeve shirt – blah – but the hair made up for everything else! Boots were kinda cool. When I heard she was doin Carol King – first thought in my head was ‘She gonna screw this up’ – and I was correct. That so did not work for her. She put nothing into it – She took a great song and made it boring – pardon the pun – didn’t feel the earth move . . . . .

Didi – ‘Rhiannon’ - Orange one shoulder dress (she likes them one shoulder things don’t she! – Explain this to me – those one shoulder things cost just as much, or more, than a complete shirt – why not get the whole thing? And – doesn’t that one shoulder get cold?) big ole black belt – black boots – she looked like a pumpkin. Here we go . . . . She took that and tried to make it her own but as far as I concerned – she can keep it! The judges totally loved it – I reckon I am such a huge Stevie/Fleetwood Mac fan that I don’t want anybody messin up such great music – it’s like putting a mustache on da Mona Lisa. Judges loved it – I didn’t.

Paige – ‘Smile’ – Black Christmas lookin jacket – gold shirt – black skirt (way to little for her!) – Black hose – it all looked to Holiday-ish. That was painful people! Total piano bar performance. Flat. So didn’t make me smile – well, I did when it was over. She need to go too!

Crystal – ‘Give Me One Reason’ – Black pleated long shirt – brown belt – black pants – black boots – again, it was her. I just wish they’d do something with that hair! It just looks so damn dirty. Anywhoooo – that was DOPE! Totally the best performance of the night! I really like this girl – she knows who she is – she knows where she wants to go – she knows what she can do – Love her!

Lily – ‘I Fall to Pieces’ – Get this – Liz actually turned to me and said . . . . ‘I like her hair’ – to which I make this simple inquiry . . . . ‘WTF?’ – Still reminds me of baby doll hair. That 70’s jean patchwork dress was taken straight outta the Brady Bunch archives! I know the 70’s stuff has been back but this is taking it just a little too far – I mean Alex has Carol’s hair and Lily has Carol’s wardrobe. What’s next – the Leisure suit?!? I mean did ya see the earrings? Crocheted earrings – Seriously! Loved her last week – didn’t get her this week – didn’t totally hate it – didn’t love it either – a total ‘garden salad with no dressing’ thang fer me – I’ll eat it – but I won’t enjoy it . . . . .

Fav’s of the night – Crystal and Siobhan – want to go home – Paige and Katie.

We’re closer to the top 12 people! Guys tonight.

It’s Wacky Wednesday! I did legs early this morning – hate leg day but always feel on top of the world when I get finished!

Later!

DJ Jumper
ART President

2 comments:

  1. Hey DJ - i voted for Crystal and Siobhan too! Liked Didi (i love Stevie, and i love that song, i thought she did well)
    Guys should be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from Crystal, I only have 1 word for last night... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete