Thursday, March 4, 2010

Top 10 girls - 03/04/10

Ryan – Black suit, white shirt, black tie. Back to his Men In Black attire – or undertaker – take your pick.

Crystal – ‘As Long As I Can See The Light’ – Purple shirt – Black knit jacket kinda thing – black jeans tucked in da boots (Gawd, I HATE that!) – Anyway – it was her. That was freakin awesome – she totally rocked that! Loved it – Hope she stays in this groove. Going with an . . . . . Awesome!

Haley – ‘The Climb’ – There’s that big ole freakin flower again! She musta kept it in a vase and watered since last week – thought it would be dead by now – Black top, black/white printed skirt – none if it worked. – That was AWFUL! Made me want to climb on top of a mountain and jump off! Poor widdle Rusty covered his ears! OK final judgment on that one . . . . . TOTALLY SUCKED!

Lacy – ‘Kiss Me’ – I don’t mind funky dressing as long as it’s done right but where the hell did she get that shirt from – it looked like the kitchen curtains from a 1960’s trailer! Jeans were tight – I’m OK with that. Her hair looked like she just came outta the chicken coop after layin a dozen eggs. OK – that was not good people. Not as bad as Haley but not good. Givin that one just a . . . . SUCKED!

Katie – ‘Put Your Records On’ – Multi colored shirt – black leggings – them shoes were – interesting. I did like her hair. Could she pick a key and stick with it please? Best thing about that is when it ended! Pitchy all over the place! Givin that one the same as above . . . . . SUCKED!

Am I being to critical? – Do I need to make an additional appointment with my therapist – I think I’ll do that just as soon as she gets out of therapy.

Didi – ‘Lean On Me’ – Is she a Jessica Simpson wanna be or what? Kinda rust colored long ¾ sleeve shirt – huge black belt – and the jeans tucked into the boots (I think I mentioned above that I don’t particularly care for that look) – I did however like the CFM boots. Her voice is so not for this song. She tried to pull that off – she tried – but it was a no go. OK I am totally stuck on . . . . SUCKED!

Michelle – ‘Arms Wide Open’ – Liked the black bolero jacket – After I looked back at it again – I have mixed feelings on the shirt – (Per Chris, it looked like a diaper – That’s my boy!) - I think it looked like the top half of a wedding dress – black leggings - but now the gloves were kickin! I was disappointed in her tonight. I liked her much better last week. Bad song choice – totally not her genre – I can understand her trying to ‘step it up’ or whad evah – but nah, that type of song does not fit her voice. I’m being lenient with her – giving that one an . . . . . . OK.

Lily – ‘Have no clue – missed the name of the song – bathroom break’ – That hair is just awful! Is she trying to do the Courtney thang? Hate it! The dress looked like a Ross sale rack item – Boots were OK – (Gordon, hope you’re sitting down!) I actually liked that one! Song fit her – it was her style – I got her tonight – let’s see if she can keep it up . . . . . Giving that one a . . . . . Good job!

Kaitlin – ‘The Scientist’ - She had her hair up and it made her look totally different – she needs to keep it down. Big ole gold earrings – white one shoulder shirt – liked it – even though it was one shoulder – big ole gold skirt that made her look to hippy – and she ain’t hippy. That was to slow for her – to long and drawn out. I was bored. It’ll probably keep her in another week. Giving that one a . . . . . YAWN.

Paige ‘Walk Away’ Big ole green earrings – multi shirt – black vest – black pants – black boots – big whoooo. They say she has one of the best voices? What the hell are they hearing? Didn’t like it. Going with a . . . . . FORGETTABLE.

Siobion ‘Think’ – I could NOT put my finger on it but Chris pointed it out for me – She’s Punky Brewster! – A real spaced out Punky Brewster! Weird little blue frock with a polka dot top – just weird – it fit her personality anyway. She totally needs to lose the nose accessory! I gotta give it to her though – She totally pulled that off – that last big note was right on! She shocked me on that one. She’s gonna be one of those that as long as you don’t have to look at her sing – she’s good. But she is one spaced out chick! Givin that one . . . . . SWEET!

Still think the guys are better than the girls at this point.

We’ll see who gets the boot tonight . . . .


DJ Jumper
ART President

2 comments:

  1. Ok - what's up with all these people saying that they're doing 'gospel' and 'church music'? Have these people ever even been to church? You can't do church music when you have the emotional depth of a paper weight! Come on people! Come to my church and we'll show you how it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Crystal and Siobhan. Thought Lily, Paige, and Katelyn were decent too. Haley was awful! Please send her home! She and Jermaine can go away together and make tone deaf babies. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete