Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally get to 8! 04/14/10

Ryan – same ole – same ole – same ole – same ole . . . . ah, lets just go with old!

Elvis melody – Ah the fabulous world of lip synching!

Right into the first set of eliminations . . .

Casey, Aaron and Andrew are sent to the middle of the stage (Oh the nail biting drama!) Casey and Aaron are safe and its bye bye for Andrew. Janeen called that one.

Brook White and Justin Gastin duet – She looked pretty good – pretty damn good as a matter of fact – I don’t know why Cat Woman popped into my mind . . . . her hair was a little stiff though. Who the hell was the dude? Never heard of him before . . . . and don't care to hear him again! . . . . Was that an Elvis song? Sorry but Elvis was WAY before my time so I’m not too familiar with his music. Seriously! Despite what some people think – I did not take the first flight with the Wright Brothers!

Old Man brings the whole bottom row out on stage . . . .

Lee, Soybean, Katie, Michael (can’t stand to hear him talk!), Crystal, and Tim – I’m glad I took my ‘anxiety medication! – The suspense is . . . . Well, not doing a thing to me but I took my medication anyway! Crystal, Soybean, Lee are safe.

Left in the bottom is Katie, Michael and Tim.

Adam Lambert – ‘Whadda Ya Want From Me’ (OK – We’ve heard this song to freakin much now Adam – move on bud!) – Ever wonder just how much eye make up one dude can wear? Well, now you have your answer! But no matter how much eye makeup or the weird hair he can create – the dude is an amazing talent – I mean, come on – he has got one hell of a voice! He said he used lasers to do something a little bit different – after what he did on the awards show – lasers is a little bit different? Hmmmmmm – let me ponder on that for a sec.

After the endless breaks – Old Man sends Tim back to safety – I figured that one out. So between Michael and Katie – it’s bye bye for Katie. Bout time. I still wish it would have been Michael! (In case ya’ll haven’t caught on to it yet – Michael gets on my nerves!)

OK Peeps - that's it for this week - reminder (I think I told ya'll this) - I will be out of town next week so I'll watch it when I get back and let ya'll know what I thought . . . .

Ya'll have a great rest of the week and an outstanding weekend! Mine is going to be simply AMAZING!

DJ Jumper
ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment