Thursday, April 29, 2010

We now have the top 5 - 04/28/10

Ryan – Hardly worth insulting anymore – but I’m going to anyway. Wear something different you dork!

Rascal Flats - I have seen these guys in concert several times and I have never heard them sound flat before (no pun intended) but they sounded awful on that show last night. It’s got to be the sound system or something. Glad Gary cut his hair – bout time! – He was startin to look like a wheat field.

The Ford Vampire commercial – Love it! – I want those contacts! Sweet!

The new Shrek movie will be out in 3D soon – CANNOT WAIT! – I love Shrek - he rocks! Also – the new Iron Man 2 hits May 7th – I’ll be one of the first ones in line! Gotta see that one too! How old am I? Mentally it changes from day to day . . . .

OK – Down to business – The ‘Man With No Originality’ (aka Ryan) – sets up three groups of 2 (Yep – that adds up to 6 – I did the math) – and it shakes out like this – Aaron & Crystal, Lee & Soybean, Casey & Mike. Wonder how much they pay the people to write this crap and I wonder if they call it the ‘Drama Department’?

Next week we got Sinatra hits – gimme a friggin break!

Sons of Sylvia – I have never seen or heard of this group before but I thought the song was a kicker. They all could just jump right into the Ford Vampire commercial though – no makeup required – and the lead singer kinda scared me - but I’m gonna Google these guys.

Lady Antebellum – OMG, Hillary Scott is so HOT! (wow, a poetic thyme) I mean she is just freakin smoking! I was hoping they would sing ‘American Honey’ but they went with the ‘Need You Now’ – which has been played completely into the ground – tired of it – yall can move on now. But they are awesome though. Doesn’t Charles Kelly remind you of Kenny Loggins – the good years?

Rascal Flats & Shakira – Yep – she still looks so fine. Now was that a weird combination or what? Sounded weird to. Gary just should have kept his mouth shut and just stood there and watched Shakira shake her hips cause when he chimed in it sounded soooo outta place. Not good.

After all the extra entertainment so that they could sell extra commercial time and make us sit through a hour show that should only be 30 minutes (remember when this show first started it was only 30 minutes on elimination day) – Mr. Bo Ring (aka Ryan) freakin sends that Mike back to safety. I got two words for that – ‘Damn it!’ (Believe me I wanted two more words here but there are ladies present) - Who the hell is voting for this boring individual? OK – I know I sound like a broke record here – whadevah, but AGAIN – the guy is nothing special. His voice is just like every other voice that is played on the radio today – you can tune to any station and hear his voice style all over the friggin place. I can’t stand him or his ugly azz sweater! I can’t wait till he’s gone. Still ticked off that the ‘judges’ saved him. He is sooo this years Scott Soval and he’s going to wind up being an American Idol one night stand just like Scott did. OK, I’m done now.

So that left Casey and Soybean in the bottom two. Real surprised that Casey is here after his performance cause the dude really did do the best that he has done in a long while – but he’s OK and it’s Soybean that’s taking her exit. I do not agree with this – she is gone to early – this should have been Mike or Aaron. Can’t figure out the Aaron fascination either. I felt sorry for her – kinda sad – so I’m gonna bestow a big ole ‘Bless yo heart’ on her and she will be just fine.

OK my peeps – another week down and we’re at our top 5; Crystal, Lee, Casey, Aaron and Mike (personal trainer, yeah right!). Notice the order I listed them in – reverse that and that SHOULD be the order as to who goes home and when.

Hope everybody has an awesome weekend. Headed back to the lake Saturday to work on the tan and continue my alcohol treatments.

DJ Jumper
ART President

3 comments:

  1. I don't disagree with your order except it will be Aron before Mike. Sorry about your girl last night, but she sounded awful. The song she sang last night, however, was great. She can definitely sing, but it was a bad week for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from me. I did not realize I was signed in from a different account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gordon - you're probably right man.

    ReplyDelete