Thursday, April 1, 2010

Elimination show 03/31/10

Ryan – I think I get it now – He’s going for his signature look - Hum Drum ole man suits . . . .

Clash of the Titans – I WILL see that movie sometime this weekend! RELEASE THE CRACKEN! (This sucka has been released on me already – not been a good week – last night ended with me backing into my neighbors mailbox – I can’t wait for the next exciting thing to happen to me!)

Ruben Studdard – Sweet black suit and crisp white shirt – Suit was awesome. Dude has lost a bunch of weight – good for him. New song – not so hot – lost interest about 30 seconds into it. OMG! – When they brought Michael out and put them together like that was suppose to be an impressive display . . . . Personal Trainer??!? – This show is getting sillier and sillier.

First set of eliminations . . . .

Lee – awesome leather jacket – safe

Casey – back to his usual wardrobe – safe

Aaron – Wow, he had plaid on – AGAIN – safe

Side note – When Simon said to Ryan that this was NOT the Oprah Winfrey show – I freakin rolled! LOVED IT. Ryan gets 45 million for this? – And all with one suit?

Soybean – I’m taking bets as to what’s she’s on – let me know if you want in on the action – safe

Katie – Bottom 3 – no surprise.

They got Lennon/McCartney songs next week – Another Beatles week – they did two in a row last year – enough already.

Usher – Got one question – When the hell did MC Hammer pants come back into style?!? That’s about all I noticed during that whole thing. It just amazes the hell out of me how these people can get paid the money that they get paid and unless they are ‘technically enhanced’ – they suck! Sorry all you Usher fans but that was a ridiculous display. This is entertainment? Well, if you like comedies. Did I mention that this show is getting sillier and sillier?

Second set of eliminations . . . .

Didi – She actually looked the best I have EVER seen her look – red cool shirt – black jeans – hair naturally flowing around her face . . . . Bottom 3.

Mike – safe – whad-evah!

Crystal – safe

Andrew – safe

Tim – Bottom 3

Got the three on stage together (Didi, Katie and Tim) and immediately sent Katie back to safety. OK – if you’re voting for Katie – please advise me as to where the talent is – I’m completely open . . . . It’s OK though – I have a volume control on my remote – I’ll be fine.

P Diddy – What was with the special warning ‘STROBE LIGHTING WILL BE USED IN THE NEXT PERFORMANCE’ – was that an indication that I needed to refill my bong and get the full effect? I wish I had – If I would have been high I probably would have been able to tolerate some of that, but very little – even being high. He asked America to turn the TV’s up – I turned my surround sound down. This is what music is coming to? Sorry people – but this is just sad and silly – did I mention silly earlier?

After P Diddy proved to America that he as well as Usher can make a complete fool of themselves – Ryan announced that Tim was safe (teeny boppers are doing their jobs evidently – I can just see them sitting in from of the TV crying their eyes out in agony at the prospect of him going home) and left Didi to sing for her survival. She picked Rhiannon – I was thinking – yeah – go with that one! Anywhooo – after an ear drama – the judges told her no – so she gotta go.

And there you have another week down – and we’re down to 9.

It may just be my mood (because I have really had one damn bad week – and it ain’t over yet!! - it's just one of those that no matter what you do or what you touch - it's gonna get screwed! - I gotta figure out how to get a custom mailbox fixed because all the mailboxes in the neighborhood are custom made and they all have to match so I just can’t go buy one!) But- this show is getting pretty ridiculous. Has it run its course?

Anyway – just my two cents . . . .

DJ Jumper
ART President

1 comment:

  1. Im bored with this season. With you, sick of the bad singers remaining, or at least worse than the ones sent home. My week will make you feel better..got home from vacation to find a cracked up vehicle, a sick puppy dog and lying teenagers. Im SO looking forward to this week being OVER

    ReplyDelete