Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Judges are obviously STONED!

Ryan – I say brotha’s and sista’s – pass the offering plate – Ryan need a new suit! He is such a dweeb!

Group Song – OK – If that was lip synced how many cuts did it take for it to sound like that? Only thing I liked about it was the way they were dressed – black/white – that was cool. They had totally no energy while ‘singing’ that.

First set of eliminations . . . .

And here we go with the group of threes again – my gawd people – think of something new!

Group 1 – Soybean, Crystal – Katie – from this group he sends Crystal to safety – then announces that they are all safe. Ah the drama!

They are going to be mentored by Adam Lambert next week – Interesting . . . .

Jason Derulo – In my head – Love this song – awesome bar song! But boy did he screw that up trying to do it live. Another example of a highly produced (thanks Kyle) individual

David A. – He’s back! He’s changing his looks – growin up a little – ‘Imagine’ - OMG! That was phenomenal as usual! This guy is still a true talent! He’s just freakin amazing!

Group 2 – Lee, Casey, Tim – These three are safe!

Group 3 – Michael, Aaron, Andrew - are the bottom three. – He immediately sends Aaron back to safety leaving Andrew and Michael.

Rhianna – She sang ‘I’m A Rock Star’ – No she ain’t. – nuff said. OH – except that she looked like Catwoman on crack.

To sing for his safety it’s MICHAEL! – AND THE STUPID IDIOTS SAVED HIM – That totally pisses me off! That was totally ridiculous and now I need two Xanyx and two more beers! – STUPID – STUPID – STUPID! Did you see the look on that 'personal trianer' (my azz) face when they saved him - Somebody hold me back! They used the save on him! A voice that EVERYBODY has - IDIOTS! Fire um ALL!

That sucked!

DJ Jumper
ART President

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I agreed w the bottom 3 this week. Tim actually did a good job (shock), as did Katie (bigger shock). Aaron was really rough, I forgot what Michael did as soon as he was off the screen, and Andrew just needs to give it up and join the Mambo Kings or something. After that song all I can picture him singing is Mambo No 5.

    I think Aaron should have gone home. But I'm not surprised it was Michael - he's become a real tool. His voice is ok, but his attitude stinks. And I can't stand to watch him.

    Am I surprised they saved him? No. Vocally he is in the top 5 (w Lee, Crystal, Casey, and Soybean). But they know he's not going to win. Why not save it in case something weird happends and they need to save Lee, Crystal or Casey? Dumb move on their part.

    ReplyDelete