Thursday, May 12, 2011

Top 4 Perform - 05/11/11

Top 4 perform. Ryan, I’ll be so glad when I don’t have to look at the dweeb anymore, and that damn gray suit! . . . . The final 4, Haley, Scotty, James, and Lauren. Only 14 days people – just 14 days. Damn, this season flew by! James, - ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ – Love Journey – still go to their concerts! The little Chinese guy sounds just like Steve Perry. He’s awesome. He just can’t talk. James has on all black again with a cool Tux jacket with tails – it’s black and we all know Steve only did white. James has the blonde hi-lights going on in his hair, guess it’s time for me to get them put back in mine – summer is here. Well, Steve Perry he ain’t, who is – except for the Chinese guy. He went off on the high notes to me on that one. He’s done better but then again I couldn’t help but compare it to Steve and the Chinese guy. I really need to find out that Chinese guys name . . . . Haley – ‘????’ – Hair up and all fluffy. Big ole matronly sequenced shirt on and shiny black pants. Looked like a soccer mom headed to a company function, ya know, like a drag queen. I have never heard that song before and don’t care to hear it again. I totally agree with Randy – she yelled pretty much all of that song. Even Jennifer said the same thing. Steven just needs to go to rehab and get off of the ‘love everything’ pills. It can be done! . . . .Scotty - ‘Where Were You’ – OMG, This Scotty The Body crap has got to stop. This dude obviously runs from the weight room. He did the Johnny Cash look – all black. Love this song, awesome song. Thought it was a great song choice for him but he mumbled most of it. Couldn’t understand most of the words because of the mumbling. He’s done better. . . . Lauren – ‘Anyway’ – She looked like a saloon hooker! No other way to describe that outfit! Just think about a saloon hooker and you got it! However, she did Martina proud on that one. Great vocals, good song choice for her. . . . . Round One in order, Lauren, Scotty, James, and Haley . . . . Round 2 . . . .We got Lady GaGa mentoring. Interesting choice. She looked like a skunk in drag, in other words – normal. This chick is sooo out there. . . . Haley – ‘I Who Have Nothing’ - Hair still up and fluffy, black cocktail dress, I’ll have a Jack and Coke please. Now that was 150 times better than she did on the first one. There was a lot of passion in that. She totally felt the song and it showed. She totally redeemed herself. Awesome job. . . . Scotty – ‘Young Blood’ – Red plaid long sleeve shirt that was way cool – because I own that shirt. His normal jeans and boots. That was so-so and I’m being kind. Those facial expressions just crack me up. He reminded me of Opie doing standup! . . . . . Lauren – ‘Trouble’ – She looked like she just stepped off of the Dynasty set. Totally 80’s. Big hair, big shoulders, Big hips. That was totally ‘cheesy’ to me. That’s it, nuff said, just way to cheesy. . . . . James – ‘Love Potion Number 9’ – Black leather jacket, red printed tee, jeans, again, all James. I was like ‘Seriously?’ when I heard he was singing this but that was fun! He had fun with the song and rocked the song out. He totally made that his own. Great job. . . . . Part 2 in order for me, Haley, James, Lauren and then Scotty. I have no clue as to who goes home tonight. Just a crap shoot at this point. Down to the wire my fellow ART’ies. How many of you are watching The Voice. Anyone interested in a blog on ‘The Voice’? Let me know. Peace out, DJ Jumper, ART President.

No comments:

Post a Comment