Friday, March 4, 2011

Top 12 (well 13) announced 03/03/11

First Vote off and Wild Card Selection – 03/03/11

First off – Why is this show two hours? I mean, come on! I know, I know, they have to make it two hours to get all of the advertisements in. Just a thought, if all of these advertisers took have of their advertising budget and put it toward the nation debt – we’d be gold in what, about 2 days? And I get up at 4:00 a.m. to get to the gym! Anywhoooo . . . .

Ryan – Well there is the same gray suit that he had last year. Just like his normal black one – only gray. He’s just so . . . . ho, hum . . . .

OK, So they bring them up one by one and announce who has made the top 10 and who has not. From the ones that did not make it – the judges will choose certain people to sing for their survival and be added to the top 10 to make up the top 12.

Here’s the top 10 that got in without having to sing;

Scotty – Howdy Doody!
Lauren - fav
Pia - fav
Karen – don’t agree – she sings in many languages – all at the same time!
Jacob – again – just not my style – he can sing, but not my style
Casey – Is it me or does he look like he needs a bath?
Thea
Paul - fav
Haley
James - fav

From the remaining contestants the following had to sing for a spot in the top 12;

Ashton – ‘Am I’m Telling You’ – She totally nailed that!

Stephano – ‘I Need You Now’ – He totally nailed that one too! I have no clue why he picked the song he sang the other night. This song showed off his voice.

Kendra – ‘Georgia’ – She didn’t do very good on this one – tried to take the voice to low and it just didn’t work.

Jovanny – ‘Angel’ – If you read my last post you know singing half English and half Spanish is a pet peeve of mine and . . . . He went there! He did his usual on this song but not enough in my opinion to get him a secured spot. Oh – that two toned shirt he had on – I WILL have it! That would look awesome on me! The search begins!

Niami – ‘For All We Know’ – To drawn out at the start but she picked it up.

Robbie – ‘Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word’ – His performance – insert shoulder shrug here . . . . .

After all of the nail biting drama and Jennifer’s new video – She stated that she knew they were running long and needed to make a quick decision but somehow there was enough time to show her new video. . . . AMAZING how it’s OK to run long to get her new video in!

After the huge video premiere – (it wasn’t that great) – we are subjected to just a little more drama suspense filled moments and the names are finally revealed . . . .

To round out the top 12 we add Ashton (well DUH), Stephano (Well DUH) and oh my, to add extra excitement to the night we add a 13th contestant – Naimi.

So there you have your (now) top 13!

I’m pretty OK with most of them – some of um – they ain’t gonna last to long.

There’s our first full week of AI – many more to come.

Ya’ll have and outstanding weekend – I know I’m going to! The plans have been set in motion!

Talk to yall next week!

DJ Jumper
ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment