Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vote Off - 03/31/11

Well it would appear that I was correct in my assumption last night – There it is. It’s back. This proves my theory that it was just in the cleaners and after 3 years it sure did need one I’m sure. Either that or it just went out for a walk by itself or it was rebelling against suit abuse. Nonetheless, I figured that the different suit was just a freakin fluke! Got a new thing this season – they break um up in pairs/groups, have them sing and then deliver the news. Ok, new concept. I’m always open to new things (this constantly gets me in trouble but I assure you I am never bored!) First up – Scotty & Lauren – ‘I Told You So’ - That was actually pretty damn good. Lauren totally rocked the high notes. It reminded me of the Randy/Carrie version but without the weird looks at Carrie from Randy. That was just creepy. Yep, not bad at all. Liked that. So, out of these two – they both are safe – as they should be. Next out of the gate – Niama and Jacob – ‘Solid’ – OH PLEASE! Did I really have to see Jacob ‘try’ to dance? Now there’s a part of my life that I can never get back! I’m sorry people (No I’m not!) but I think Jacob is a little mental. He of course over sang and over dramatized the whole thing and Niama did her usual. Out of these two Jacob is safe and Niama is in the bottom 3. OK Jacob fans – tell me what I am not hearing or seeing. They both can go as far as I’m concerned. Fantasia – All decked out in red and singing her new song – ‘Collards and Cornbread’ – Seriously? The song is called Collards and Cornbread. Seriously?!? From the looks of it she has been packing in the cornbread along with a couple of ham hocks and rice and gravy! Collards and Cornbread? Please! Next up – Haley, Thea and Pia – ‘Teenage Dream’ – With the exception of Pia – Katie has no reason to be shakin in her boots. That was just sad more like a teenage nightmare. Out of these three – Pia and Haley are safe and Thea is in the bottom – as she should be. Now we got . . . . Paul, Casey, Stephano and James – ‘Band On The Run’ After that was over all I could say was . . . . ‘WTH?’ I can just see Paul (The rich Paul) contacting his people and telling them to make sure that they did not do that again. Out of these 4 – Casey, safe, James, safe, Stephano, safe, Paul – in the bottom 3 – not really surprised. So our bottom 3 are Paul, Thea and Niama. Now we have a special appearance by Jamie Foxx and Will I Am. I have NEVER made it a secret about how I feel about Jamie Foxx! So, with that being said – I personally feel the absolute worst comment that you can give to anyone or anything is no comment . . . . so, No Comment. After all the hype and drama filled air (insert sarcasm here) Mr. ‘One Suit Pony’ announces that Paul is safe and it’s bye-bye for Niama and Thea. Not surprised here and think they should be going home. So ends another week of Idol my fellow ART’ies! Ya’ll have a great weekend! There are several bars that need my attention this weekend so I must now plan my wardrobe. Peace! DJ Jumper ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment