Friday, April 22, 2011

Top 7 Vote Off - 04/21/11

Ryan (aka Mr. Ego) – Yall do know that his ‘entrance’ – with him walking down the stairs was at his request. Back to the black stand in. I wonder if he has an understudy? . . . . Lauren, Haley, Stephano and Drama Queen – ‘Hey Soul Sister’ – Looking at the Drama Queen attempting to dance was just, well, comical! Didn’t hear a word of the song – spent the whole time laughing at Drama Queen trying to bust a move – speaking of bust – that’s just what he was about to do – bust outta those pants! . . . . Scotty, Casey and James – ‘Viva La Vida’ – They TOTALLY screwed up everything about that song. WAY off key! I’ve done better than that drunk off my azz at several bars! That was totally awful . . . . First set of results – Mr. Ego brings up Casey and Drama Queen (I can’t even stand to hear it talk!) – between the two of them Drama Queen is in the bottom 3 – and sho should be! . . . . Missed David Cook – started returning 31 test messages – most of them about Drama Queen dancing! He got no style! . . . . Second set of results for Lauren, James and Stephano – Out of these 3 Stephano is in the bottom. No surprise here. He then brings up Haley and Scotty – out of these 2 – Haley is in the bottom. So, we have Drama Queen, Haley and Stephano in the bottom. I already know how this is gonna end. Mr. Inflated Head immediately sends Haley back to safety leaving Drama Queen and Stephano – I already know how this is gonna end! . . . . Katie Perry – ‘ET’ – ‘Not invited to the other side of sanity’ – Best freakin lyric! I’m watching this and I can’t get over those costumes of them ‘beings’ that are dancing on stage. One has to wonder just what combination of drugs can put ideas like that in ones head. Being a child of a ‘particular era’ and having spent a great deal of time on the ‘other side of sanity’ – with every combination I tried – I never saw anything like that! The occasional bird coming out of the wall, yes, stuff like that, no. After Katie, we hear the usual blah, blah, blah and Mr. Black Suit finally announces that Stephano will be leaving us. I knew it and it sux! I do not have any idea what the hell people see in Drama Queen. This show is NOT what his type of music if for. ‘America’s Got Talent’, yes, ‘American Idol’, NO! Oh well, I know how to hit the mute button when it sings. Ya’ll have a great Easter Weekend! Hope da Easter Bunny is good to ya! DJ Jumper ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment