Thursday, April 28, 2011

Top 6 - Elimination show 04/28/11

Top 6 cut – Who’s going home? . . . . Ryan, he’s just a cheesy goober . . . . They start off with a melody of Carol King songs. If I was Carol, I would run straight to my lawyers and sue every one of them! That was just terrible. All of them was as off as wearing brown shoes with black pants! That was just wrong! I literally burst out with laughter at how terrible it was, especially when the Drama Queen piped in . . . . Cyrstal Bowesox – ‘Riding With The Rodeo’ – She looked her usual. Her hair was much tamer, not as ratty. Cool crochet shirt, blue vest, boots and jeans. Still think she should have won last year. We all know how that went down. Crystal out sang Lee. Lee out fanned Crystal . . . . Did yall notice Casey sitting on the couch biting his nails? He’s so classy. I could take yall through all the draggin out of the verdict that they did. I have never seen a show in my life that can fill an hour with so much fluff. Can you remember when the elimination shows were only 30 minutes? I can. These writers must have a friggin degree in Fluff! So to make this simple it boils down like this . . . . James, safe . . . . Lauren, safe . . . . Haley, safe . . . . So the bottom three are, Drama Queen, Scotty and Casey. The first thing Mr. Personality does is send that dammed Drama Queen back to safety. I seriously have no idea what the hell people see in this fool. Between Scotty and Casey, its Casey’s last turn at bat. The game is over for him and now he can sit on his own couch and bite his nails in them ugly shorts that he seems to love so much. At the beginning of the show Mr. Gray Flannel Suit says that everyone will be so disappointed with who was going home tonight, he was correct. I could have put up with another week of Casey . . . . Have no desire to hear the Drama Queen ever again. That’s it for another week and we have our top 5 . . . . There is only one that I consider top material at this point and that’s James. The others just need to be weeded out. Ya’ll have a great weekend – Catch you next week! DJ Jumper, ART President.

No comments:

Post a Comment