Thursday, April 7, 2011

Top 9 Vote off - SHOCKER!

Ryan - this dude only knows gray or black. I wonder if he only has gray or black underwear. If so, it's probably a thong. Now that I think about it - He does walk funny. Gotta say that the outfit that Jennifer had on made her look like a lava lamp. She had the genie hair going on too. Group song - A Hall of Fame melody. Melody being the operative word here. Melody is defined as; a linear succession of musical tones which is perceived as a single entity. In its most literal sense, a melody is a combination of pitch and rhythm. Janeen - you tell um! They should have done their research. Did ya'll notice how Pia looked tonight - I did! Black tight pants, Black body hugging one shoulder sweater and on the long sleeve had a seductive zipper. Note to self - Breath DJ, Breath! She is so HOT! They brought in Russell Brand to help the group with stage presence. He's so cool. Love this guy. If you haven't seen 'Get Him To The Geek' you need to. Love that movie. The kids got it for me for Christmas and I've watched it about 9 times. Gotta go see Arthur! Here we go - first set of eliminations: Mr. One Suit brings down Casey, Stephano and Lauren. From these 3, Casey and Lauren are safe and Stepahno starts the bottom 3. Constantine - 'Unchained Melody' - He's from season 4. He's still the same - hair is longer but that's about it. Black leather jacket, white shirt, gray pants and weight liftin gloves. Like he would know what a weight was used for. As far as the performance - I liked the drums - the yellin he was doing - not so much. I got the answer to my questions as to who dressed Pia in the Gateway Computer box outfit. It was Gwen Stephani. I use to like her - not no more! Second set of three for eliminations; Mr. No Personality brings up Paul, Scotty and Pia. Out of these 3, Scotty and Paul are safe and Pia is in the bottom three. My jaw dropped to my knees. Even Rusty looked up and let out a little whimper. Looked at him and said I can't believe it either! OK - Gotta go see THOR! That's gonna be awesome - THOR and I have so much in common! Loved the TMZ spot - to cool - and when it showed Harvey standing on that wooden block, I lost it! Makes me feel good to know that I'm not the only short dude out there! Last set of three; James, Haley and Drama Queen (to which he will be referred to from here on out) - Out of these, James and Haley are safe and Drama Queen is in the bottom 3. He should be here if for nothing more than his attitude. Remember what he said last night and Mr. Thong Man called him out on it to! 'If I am in the bottom it won't be because I didn't sing well, it will be because America is not ready to look in the mirror' - What a piece of work. Well look in the mirror now bud - you're in the bottom 3! Iggy Pop - 'Wild One' - OK, I had to look this up - He's 63. The whole thing was comical but hey I give the guy props. If I can still be jumpin around at 63 - I'm GONNA! But I'm gonna do it with a beer in my hand! So the bottom 3 are Drama Queen, Stephano and Pia. First thing Mr. Sears Suit does is send Drama Queen back to safety. I hate this guy. Then announces that Stephano is safe and Pia is gone! OMG! SEE, this is EXACTLY why those stupid judges should not have used the save so early. I even told a bunch of people that said oh no, they should have saved Casey that what were they gonna do if Pia was on the block . . . . AND this is EXACTLY what happened! An awesome talent is voted off and a big ole singing leprechaun remains! This sux people, this just sux! Oh well, I am bummed, bummed I tell you, just bummed, yes bummed is what I am, totally bummed. Now I have to go answer about 200 text messages and get on FB. I shall have to drink heavily for the next couple of days. Yeah, Yeah, I know, I know, I'm gonna do that anyway but now I have a purpose! Till next week . . . . DJ Jumper ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment