Thursday, May 13, 2010

Down to the Top 3

Ryan – Seriously man – Get another suit!

Fantasia – He hair was kickin – thought her hair was cool. Could that outfit have been any tighter on her. How did she breath? The camera angle they had on her made her look 7 feet tall. The song was OK, just OK – I’m not a fan of talking in the middle of a song – sing the song- don’t talk it!

So Mr. Black Suit brings um all four to the center of the stage does his little number and announces that Casey is safe and in the final 3. As soon as he did this – my heart started racin – Maybe, just maybe this will be the week that Mike finally takes that hat with him wherever he’s going!

Daughtry – September – Seen this guy in concert several times and he always puts on an awesome show. My fave was when he performed with Bon Jovi in Atlanta and they sang together. Totally awesome.

After round two of the nail biting drama – Mr. No Frills announces that Lee is safe and in the final 3 leaving Mike and Crystal in the bottom two – this was totally for dramatic purposes – no way was Crystal in the bottom. Once again my heart was going at lightning speed – can it be real? Could it really be happening? No way would they send Crystal home – if they did – several people that I was talking to at this time had all agreed to strike against the show and I had agreed to make the signs!

Bon Jovi – Love, Love, Love these guys – have seen them in concert several times as well and will definitely see them again! They are just unbelievable! Oh, the leather shirt that Jon had on – I will have it – I could sooooo rock that shirt!

So after all the frills to expand the show so the marketing people can be happy Mr. Excitement finally announces that Crystal is safe and Mike is going home. Finally, things are right in my world . . . . Now he can go back to where he came from and take that ugly azz hat wid him!

So we have our final 3, Crystal, Lee and Casey. Couple more weeks and the winner will be revealed. Next week they will probably do three songs each. One they pick, one the judges pick and their pick if they do like they normally do.

So another week down my fellow ART’ies!

Ya’ll have an awesome weekend – I see boating and sunning in my future with my good friends Jack, Jim and Jose . . . .

DJ Jumper
ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment