Thursday, May 6, 2010

Elimination Night - Down to 4 - 05/05/10

Ryan – Yep – there’s the dork – nuff said

The Sinatra melody was OK – a non blower fer me.

We got Songs on the Cinema next week with (It makes my wrist hurt to even type this guys name) Jamie Foxx. OK all you new comers – Don’t know if you have ever seen this guy interviewed – but watch um and then form your own opinion – that’s how I formed mine.

Quick note – Did ya’ll notice when they were doing the segment on where they were served breakfast every morning – Yeah – that’s just what Mike needs – ONE MORE BREAKFAST BURRITO!

Mr. Personality brings Lee to the center and after a long drama filled moment announces that he’s safe – Oh here it comes – they do this every year – now they’ll put the other 4 in groups of two and ask Lee to choose. We’re over this one people. Remember what happened to Taylor! Ya know, Taylor – they gray haired guy that actually chose – the poster boy for an idol one night stand.

Lady Ga Ga – Love the song – Alejandro - they play it in bars all the time. She never ceases to amaze me with what she has on. I just wonder what she’s on when she comes up with this stuff. Looked like a grim reaper for bee keepers.

Yep – they split them in groups of two Crystal and Casey and then Mike and Aaron. And as expected Lee was asked to choose and of course he didn’t – smart move there Lee. He evidently remembered the Taylor incident. It’s Crystal and Casey that are safe and Mike and Aaron are in the bottom two with Aaron taking his final bow. Damn it! I’d rather hear him sing again than Mike!

Oh well – I must endure yet another slow performance by this 'personal trainer'. This will not deter me – I will push on!

Another week down and we’re even closer to the finale. I hope you guys have an awesome rest of the week and an even more ‘awesomer’ weekend.

I of course have made my plans and I’ll leave you with this little poem that will enlighten you as to my whereabouts . . . . (Yes, for my FB friends – you will see this again . . . .)

Twinkle, Twikle, Little Star
Take me to the nearest bar
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have a LOT to drink tonight.

Oh and there’s this one . . . . .

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue
May I drink so much
That there’s three of you.


DJ Jumper
ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment