Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lee Vs Crystal . . . . 05/25/10

I wonder if Ryan is going to wear that same suit for the finale tomorrow night . . . . I’m guessing yes . . . .

And the final two face off . . . . Both came from Chicago auditions and both are 24. Cool.

First Round – Song choice from Inspirational week.

Lee – ‘The Boxer’ - Black jacket, black sweater kinda thing, white tee, black jeans – again his norm but it’s still working for him. He did better the first time he sang this song. To me it was good the first time and OK this time. He did his usual good job but agree with Randy that it was . . . just nice . . . . And agree with Simon – was like a kiss on the cheek when you wanted a big ole wet one (I added the 'wanted a big ole wet one') - Ellen is so full of it – she said he did better this time – ah, no.

Crystal – ‘Me And Bobby McGee’ – Black long light coat over a gray dress – it looked sweet! I am so glad she decided to do this one again. I loved it the first time she sang it and fell in love with it again the second time! She totally nailed it again. Yep – it was dope! She just shined – you could just feel her through the TV. Loved it!

Round One – Totally goes to Crystal.

Round Two - Executive Producers Choice

Lee – ‘Everybody Hurts’ – Cool brown suede jacket – white tee and black jeans – loved the jacket. Ah-rite – this dude totally blew everything he sang outta the water last week but this week not so much. He’s doing his normal Lee but after last week I was expecting more. Yeah, it was a good song choice for him but, agree with Simon – his nerves are showing tonight. I’m giving that one a . . . . OK . . . . just like the last one he did.

Crystal – ‘Black Velvet’ – Black tight frock with the mermaid short bottom – it wasn’t to bad. DAMN! She nailed that one too! Vocals were totally sweet! Loved the high notes! She is (yes I said it before) but she is shining tonight – she’s having a blast and you can tell it and I’m having a blast with her. Awesome job!

Round Two – Goes to Crystal again.

Round Three – The new Idol Song to be released by the winner (no original song this year huh? Well, times are tough – who can afford to pay a song writer? I mean they can’t afford a new suit for Ryan!)

Lee – ‘Beautiful Day’ – Black leather jacket, gray pullover, gray tee, black jeans – all of it was OK. That was better than the first two but not by much. He livened up more in the middle than anyplace else but sorry Lee fans he just didn’t bring it in my opinion like he did last week. Would I buy that if he releases it? – that would be a no - Going with another OK but I’m being lenient because I have had an amazing day!

Crystal – ‘Up To the Mountain’ – Black one shoulder shirt with a big ole silver shiny jeweled thing holdin it up and black tight pants – awesome boots - It was cool. This girl is hitting notes tonight that I have not heard her hit before and OMG she hit every damn one of um! That was unbelievable. It just totally amazes the hell out of me how someone can just open their mouth and the talent just rolls out – I have some good friends that are talented like this (Yes Janeen I’m talking about you) and it just completely blows me away. The only thing that comes outta my mouth is pretty much . . . . Well, those of you who know me know the answer to that one. . . . but Crystal totally gave that her all and you could tell she wants this bad! That was amazing!

Round Three – Crystal again.

All right my ART’ies – If it goes off of tonight then Crystal should take it – but who knows - both of them are awesome so flip a coin and crown the winner. Tomorrow night the two hour finale . . . . yes, two hours . . . . Looks like with all the freakin ad time they sell they COULD afford a song writer and a new suit for Ryan. I think somebody is stuffin their own cookie jar . . . .


Talk to ya'll tomorrow

DJ Jumper
ART President

Oh - Thanks to all who voted me back in as President next year - Haven't lost an election yet! SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment