Thursday, May 20, 2010

Top two announced

Ryan – I cannot imagine going through life living in a black and white no color world . . . . That’s really kinda sad.

I like these shows where they go back to their home states. Grab the hankies . . . .

Casey – Back to Texas – OK, him going back to the hospital and thanking the doctors and nurses that put him back together after his accident was way cool.

Perez Hilton – oh please, I can’t believe it’s still around – what a piece of work.

Travis Garland – Never heard of him but after watching his performance I’m guessing he’s the latest and greatest up and coming comedy act. Did you see his vest – had what looked like a friggin bungee cord pulling it together in the back – now that’s class! I know everybody has their 15 minutes of fame – well, this dude just used up about 4 minutes of his . . . . Whoops!

Crystal – back to Toledo – She had a huge crowd and I loved the parade they did and she was handing out flowers from the car – that’s so sixties! I saw this in pictures – didn’t actually live it – I am NOT that old.

Lee – back to Chicago – He got to throw out the first pitch at the Cubs game – that’s pretty sweet. His whole homecoming was a Hallmark movie. Did you see his dad singing along with him on the side of the stage when he was performing? – If that don’t touch your heart – you ain’t real.

Justin Bieher (or however you spell it) – Now I get it! (Sometimes I’m a little slow to catch on – it’s teeny bopper night on idol). Saw him on a talk show and dude totally has a tude. Let’s just see how far he makes it after his voice changes.

Out of all of them damn commercials – the only one I heard was that Old Navy has all flip flops for on dollar this Saturday.

After all of the usual ‘idol fill’ – Mr. Sunshine announces that it’s Crystal and Lee in the finale – Casey is back to Texas. Yep – called that one – and I believe as I said yesterday – this has been pretty much the expected outcome from day one.

Next week people – Next week!


DJ Jumper
ART President

No comments:

Post a Comment